Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tres leches cake

So, here she comes. Tres leches. It's a perfect cake for someone like me who loves milk products.

The sponge (yep, the one I made earlier. Beautiful Sponge Cake 2.) is soaked in a milky liquid which is a mixture of condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream. To be honest, when I licked the mixture I was already satisfied with the taste. It was sweet and a little creamy but not to heavy.
I let it rest in the fridge. When I came back to it, all the liquid was soaked up, which has given the sponge a unique almost pudding like texture... humm lovely:)
Whip whip whip, decorate the cake and done. Thanks cows for giving me your milk...

To see the recipe, visit The World of Sweets Recipes, Venezuela.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment