Thursday, February 10, 2011

70 little ones for Scanners Night

Tonight I did something I'd never done before. I went to a thing called "Scanners Night" where creative people get together and everyone helps you to make your big idea happen. So..., I went there with my cakes to tell them what my idea is! Yes of course, it is The World of Sweets!

Going there and thinking I'm going to give these cakes away to people I'm going to meet the first time was already nerve racking but the most terrifying thing was John, the founder of the Scanners Night, let me speak in front of everyone! Yek, I felt like I was a wobbly jelly... really nervous... But thanks to John, I manage to spread my little ones to everyone in the room.

Seriously, that was the biggest promotion ever done for The World of Sweets! Thanks to all the people who took my cake tonight:)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Yumiko! I know how hard it is to get up and speak in front of a large group of people, but it feels great after. Wish I'd been there to try one of your cakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim:) Yep, it was scary but felt good afterwards;)

    ReplyDelete