Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another amazing dinner out at FRANKIE'S BRAGANZA in Chiswick

We went to Marco Pierre White's restaurant in Chiswick, FRANKIE'S BARAGANZA tonight.

I had halibut for main. I didn't know that the simple white fish could taste that good, probably the best halibut I ever had. The courgette fritter and spinach with chill we got for side were both really nice too.

And we moved on to our second main, I mean dessert...!
I had panna cotta with strawberry and Andy had creme brulee. The panna cotta was very smooth, rich and creamy. As it is already tasted beautiful, but when I had it with strawberry it was fresh and went down nicely straight into my stomach. Of course, I had a little taste (or a couple of big spoonful...) of Andy's creme brulee. Again, it was lovely. The crispy top and creamy bottom were simply one of the best dessert on earth.

So...now, two very satisfied monkeys are back to base with a big belly:)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment