Monday, February 28, 2011

Mango kulfi

It's still cold and wet in London but I don't care about weather or seasons when it comes to ice cream! In fact, having a cool ice cream in a warm heated room in cold winter is pretty nice;)

So..., today... I opted for the Indian ice cream, Kulfi. The Indian ice cream tend to be more milky than the western style ice cream since it has lots of dairy products.

The last time I made it (have you seen my pistachio kulfi?), I went through a lot of effort in actually condensing the milk. However, this time, I chose a quick way, and there is even no need for an ice cream machine. Easier but still,... tastes amazing:D

To see the recipe, visit The World of Sweets Recipes, India.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment