Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chocolate mountains & Strawberry rings!

It seems that people are getting more and more crazy about Valentine's day every year. A big heart , a little ball..., whatever their size and shape are,  chocolate is sure to be the most popular gift.  And So..., I'm too preparing for Valentine's day with my cakes.

I made two types. One is chocolate cake. Because the middle of the cake has risen a lot and looked like a mountain, I decided to name it "Chocolate mountain". :D The other cake is baked strawberry doughnut. No need to explain, I'm calling it "Strawberry ring". I personally love the colour combination of chocolate and pink. It feels really bitter and sweet, just like love... ah, cheesy me...

Those mountains and rings will be sent to those who deserve a bit of love and sweet tomorrow:)

I'm making a Valentine's day dinner dessert tomorrow too. Stay tuned!

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment