Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cocadas

I love eating macaroons, making macaroons, or even looking at them makes me smile:) Today, I opted for Bolivian coconut macaroons, Cocadas. Humm, what a cute name...

Those coconut macaroons are quite different from the french style macaroons. I personally prefer those coconut macaroons. They are more hearty, taste warmer and less professional in a good well... if you know what I mean... They are also easier to make;)

The only sweetness is from condensed milk, there is no sugar... does that mean those addictive goodies won't make me feel too guilty when I finish them all accidentally (or intentionally...)

To see the recipe, visit The World of Sweets Recipes, Bolivia.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment