Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cake for Japan

Everyone must know by now what happened and is happening in Japan.   I was happened to be back in Japan to see my family and I felt a shake in Osaka which luckily was affected little by the earthquake and tsunami.

I'm terribly shocked. I can't put this in words, ... but... Japan really needs supports. Many people have already been found to be killed. Thousands people are still missing, and waiting for rescues.

...with this Japan-shaped cookies,  I just wanted to express my thoughts to Japan which is indeed my country and pray for those who are fighting in the worst areas.

"被災地の皆さん、がんばって下さい。"

Following are the site that are supporting the disaster relief and donations.

American Red Cross
Canpan Fields
NGO Jen
Save The Children
Paypal
合同会社コーズ・アクション

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment