Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sister and me...

In the beginning of spring, a bit chill day like today, my sister was born and shortly after her arrival, another little one was pushed to this world... that was me...
It was a big surprise to everyone, even to my mum and dad because no one knew that the big monster baby that everyone had thought my mum was carrying were actually twins.

It's been 26 years since then. Although we don't live in the same house anymore, don't share the same sir name anymore (oh, my sis even has a baby now!), I'm very grateful that we can still share the birthday treat together:)

This year, it's a three tier creamy mousse. The smooth little white mountain was destroyed by us in seconds! Happy birthday to my sister & me :D And specially, thanks to my mum and dad.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment