Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WOS gift for little ones

My mum asked me to make something that she could take to her friends and their kids. I remembered that when I made the carrot cupcakes with animal sugar crafts on top (have you seen it?), Skyla was very pleased. So, I decided to use the same trick, "Animal", again.

This time, animal biscuits! I used the same recipe as the scone, so it's not so sweet and lighter than buttery cookies, which I suppose is better for kids to eat lots...

I hope my mum's friends' little ones enjoyed finding their favourite animal:)

To see the recipe, visit The World of Sweets Recipes, Scone.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment