Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Macaroons

Yes!!! This time I've got them right:) They were one of the hardest ever. I'm very happy with the result.

They are pretty monsters. Although little ingredients are needed, you've got to pay a great deal of attention to avoid the disaster... if you know what I mean (have a look at my old post...).

The remaining egg yolks were went in the lemon & poppy seed cake, which is enjoying a hot baking session now. Check out the next post;)

Macarons on FoodistaMacarons

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

3 comments:

  1. That looks quite professional, i'd really like to try one (or, more likely, many)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Trovata:)
    They are super sweet like a concentrated cake... after 3 pieces I felt the sugar running my body. No.., maybe... I had more than that... addictive stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure got them right.They look wonderful!I saw your blog from the foodie blog roll and I like what you have here.if you won't mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the foodista widget at the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete