Saturday, October 30, 2010

What I've found in NY so far...

There are cakes (or food in general..) in NY everywhere. I'm like a kid in a toy store:) The cakes in shops and cafe are so cute, especially the big muffins topped with colourful chocolate, jellies and cookies are lovely.

On the way back to the hotel, I found Sugar Free Jelly Belly. Although it's sugar free, they are as sweet as the original and flavours are the same. I found them a little softer, but I won't be tell the difference between the sugar free and the original. My favourite flavour, buttered popcorn was in it too, yummy:)

Haven't I tried a proper American dessert yet? no..., I haven't... we've been walking around whole day, and getting distracted by the big buildings. We're gonna get food now, so I'm hoping to try a real American treat:)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment