Wednesday, October 27, 2010

La Trompette

Tim, Leah, Andy and I went for dinner at La Trompette, one of the best restaurants in Chiswick, London. After lovely appetisers and amazing main courses, we moved on to exciting desserts:)

I was so thrilled to try the desserts from a Michelin stared restaurant.

Tim had the sticky date pudding, Leah had the creme brulee, Andy had the pear and blackberry crumble, and I had the apple tart tatin.

Ooh, la la..., honestly..., they never let you down. They were so good! I can't tell which one was the bast though I really like my apple tart.

Of course, the meal and the service was excellent too! Everyone, this is how you get a star!

Thanks for the lovely evening to Tim and Leah;)

http://www.latrompette.co.uk/

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment