Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Doughnuts Parade

They are not colourful cheerio...., but mini doughnuts:D

This time I used the Mini size one. Plus normal size for the remaining mixture. Instead of using butter, I tried with crunchy peanut butter today. The result was pretty good. They've got a lovely peanut flavour:)

I'm a bit addictive to making doughnuts....

Ingredients;

Flour 130g

Baking powder 10g

Sugar 50g

Salt 1 pinch

Egg yolk 1

Egg 1

Milk 75ml

Peanut butter 50g


1. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.

2. Add egg yolk and egg, mix well.

3. Add milk, mix well.

4. Add melted peanut butter, mix well.

5. Pour the mixture into the doughnut baking tray.

6. Bake in the preheated oven (190ยบ) for 8 minutes.


Tala Doughnut Making Set

Doughnuts on Foodista

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment