Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm in New York!!

Last few days, I was busy packing up and getting ready for our trip to America and Japan. We left London yesterday and got on a plane to our first destination, New York! This is my first time in America, so I'm really excited!

Before we got on a plane, we got Starbucks chai tea latte and this skinny lemo poppy seeds muffin (btw, I always think they shouldn't call it "Skinny" when they covered the muffin with incing sugar, which is of course lovely for me...)
We saved the muffin till we sit down and all settled on the plane. The lemony ran through nicely my tired boy, and then I drifted into a nap....

Since I'm not in my kitchen next few weeks, I'm going to to try sweets and desserts everywhere we're going to visit:) Exciting stuff:)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment