Thursday, May 30, 2013

あんぱん - Ann Pan

あんぱん (Ann Pan) is one of my ultimate soul foods... It's a bread with sweet azuki bean paste called あんこ (Annko) inside. Every now and then, I... or my body and soul craves these comfort foods from home...


So..., I made Ann Pan! This time I used Yoghurt and Kinako bread to make it even more Japanesey, and it worked great. ;)

As you see..., Lana loved it! She seems to be a fan of Annko too, she was picking the very last piece on her plate. ;D

Recipe for Yoghurt & Kinako bread and Annko.


The inside burst out but I actually like the way they look! 
Andy said it tasted like chocolate bread even though there is no chocolate in it... Maybe because I cooked the azuki beans with brown sugar and vanilla? It was very nice anyway. :)

Recipe for Yoghurt & Kinako bread and Annko.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment