Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Plum Tart

I love this time of year because there are so many fruits available and they look nice and fresh, and also cheap!

So, I bought quite a few plums from a market, and as they were getting softer and softer each day, I decided to make a Plum Tart with them. I used the classic sweet pastry and almond cheese cream as a filling.

I haven't made tart for a little while but making a tart case reminded me of how much I like making tart...
It is very therapeutic;)

The smooth filling, sweet plums and the crusty pastry is nice as is but even better when you add a scoop or two of ice cream on the side. ;D

More tarts?
• Lemon Meringue Tart
• Nut About Nut Tart
• Chestnut Tart
• Pumpkin Tart
• Apple Almond Cheese Tartlet

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment