Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Friday night ~ ♫

Time flies...they say... I forgot to post this last Friday's Curry Night photo, and now another Friday is approaching!

Anyway, so, this was what we had last curry night. Curry in a bread! This idea kind of happened as I was baking...

I thought.., 'we need freshly baked bread for the curry night.' so I baked my usual milk loaf in a cube tin. When I took the bread out of the tin after the bake, I thought... 'Um, this is actually a good container for curry...' then, I cut the middle out, grilled the bread further 10 minutes or so, poured the curry in it, and served!

Not only does it look fun and unique but also it's quite practical. You pull a bit and dip, and pull a bit more and dip again...

If you've got a cube tin or even a loaf tin, try it next time you have curry. That curry soaked bread is dangerously addictive... ;)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment