Sunday, May 12, 2013

Yoghurt & Kinako wholemeal bread

There are two secret ingredients in these super soft loaves of bread..., Yoghurt and Honey...

Try using yoghurt instead of butter and honey instead of sugar, and you'll find that the bread becomes amazingly soft. And even better, on the following day the bread will stay as soft as when it was freshly bake.

Recipe for Yoghurt & Kinako Bread.

I added kinako (soya powder, my one from Japan had black sesame in it) in the dough which gave the loaf a nice bit of nutty flavour. Apparently, kinako is a good source of iron and calcium. That's good for my growing little lady;)

Recipe for Yoghurt & Kinako Bread.

I love the way she eats...

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment