Thursday, May 16, 2013

Banana yoghurt pancake

Because I love bread, and so does Lana, and there is nothing better than freshly baked bread, sometimes we end up eating all the bread I baked that was meant to be for the following morning.

So, one of those mornings, pancakes come out to help me. ;) My recent favourite is this yoghurt pancake. It's very simple and goes well with any fruits. I added bananas this time. Banana is an awesome choice for a natural sweetness and it keeps you full through out the morning. But be careful, it gets super hot when cooked!

Recipe for Basic Yoghurt Pancake.

Have you tried Sweet Corn Pancake?


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment