Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Naan Bread

Since last week, Fridays have become 'Curry Friday', and me being Japanese, Andy being a big fan of Japanese curry, curry home means Japanese curry. And I thought I would treat Mr with freshly made naan breads after a long week away from home...

These naan breads are very easy to make, and they take much less time than most of other breads because there is only one proving stage.

Recipe for Naan Bread.

I add yoghurt and honey (these two ingredients are my recent favourites!) in the dough to get nice chewy but soft texture. Honey also gives a hint of sweetness which goes super well with spicy curry!



The basic dough is so simple and versatile that you can add cheese, seeds, nuts, whatever you like in it to spice it up. I'd even put cinnamon sugar or coconuts to make it a sweet treat ;)

Recipe for Naan Bread.

Have you seen my Japanese curry bread?

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment