Friday, April 1, 2011

Poisson d'avril

Everyone, it's April Fool's Day today. Did you do any naughty stuff or something stupid and funny?
Well, I made dinner... yes, fish and chips... Huh? you think that's nothing special? Yeah... it is...

It's not those deep fried fish and chips, but they are made by The World of Sweet and so..., of course, it's SWEET! Look closely, the big yellow eyed fish is a almond milk pudding, the peas are marzipan, and even the chips are sponge cake! Humm..., I have to admit I'm pretty happy with my Poisson d'avril dinner :D

Not only does it look nice, it tasted yummy too, and there was no need for dessert!

Here we are..., happy April Fool's Friday..., done;)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

2 comments:

  1. That was creative! The peas and chips looks real to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they looked pretty realistic even to me!

    ReplyDelete