Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 seconds dessert

Tonight was one of those nights I have crazy cravings for desserts as my dinner. This happens time to time with no reasons... Does anyone have the same thing as me?

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a chance to make any cakes or desserts during the day today. However, I knew there were some goodies in the fridge... Ready-made pudding and Mango kulfi from other day! I say "ready-made", but of course, they were made by me;)

So..., quickly put kulfi on top of the pudding and sprinkle some mixed nuts, seeds and berries. In less than 30 second, I've got a pretty dessert in front of me. Hopefully, this will give me a nice sugar supply and let me have a good night sweet dreams...;D

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment