Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dr Pepper's birthday

Our friend, Pepper is having his 30th birthday happy today. Happy Birthday, Pepper! I mean... Dr Pepper ;)

So, as usual, I made a cake for him. Since he's pepper, and he once told me to call him "Dr Pepper", my choice for his cake was, yes!, Dr Pepper's cake!

I used one of my favourite giant cup cake mould, which make a cup cake 25 times bigger than a normal one....Awesome...and Of course, there is a whole bottle of Dr Pepper in it. Rich and  moist, very sugary...  covered with more sugar... I just love the whole process of making a cake and decorating it pretty for people. Well, we're off to see him now. I hope he will like it. ;)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment