Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Super simple pudding

Egg yolks were left aside quietly because they didn't make it into those macha financiers I made yesterday. There are quite few things you can do with egg yolk such as turning them into nice home-made custard, egg tarts, ice creams, cookies... but they can be a little time consuming... (Oh, don't get me wrong, I love those time consuming process too!)

Basically, after the financiers I've cleaned up all the tools, so the last thing I wanted to do was do those washing up and cleaning up again late at night....

My choice for saving those left-alone egg yolks were... Pudding! Yes that's it, a super easy peasy one! All you need is mix, put them in the oven, sit back and relax while you wait. With so little effort, you get a smooth creamy slightly nutty pudding. Not bad, huh?

Ingredients;

Egg yolk 3
Almond milk 250 ml
Maple sugar 1 tbsp

1. Preheat the oven to 200º. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Pour 1 into pudding cups. Place the cups in a baking pan. Pour water in the pan until the water reaches to half the height of the cups.
3. Place the pan in the preheated oven (200º). Bake for 45 minutes.
4. Cool them in the fridge. 

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment