Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Smiley Sourdough Cheese Bread

☺︎☺︎☺︎ 
Ingredients;
Starter 125g
Strong flour 230g
Rice flour 20g
Milk 165g
Parmesan cheese 3 tbsp
Salt 4g
Oil

Stencil is one of the easy ways to give your bread a little more special look, and I dressed up my sourdough cheese rolls with smiley ☺︎ faces. :) 

I added parmesan cheese to the dough for a mild cheesy taste but you can add cubes of other cheese (such as cheddar or mozzarella) when you shape for more cheesiness.

Nice 'ears', ☺︎guys!

I was planning to have cheesy toast and crostini with these rolls, but we (mainly I) started tasting them, one slice led to another, and more and more... Before I knew there were few slices left... 

Oops.. never mind.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment