Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sourdough Nuts & Fruits Biscotti

Ingredients;
Starter 50g
Strong flour 50g
Plain flour 50g
Egg 1
Almond powder 20g
Almonds, Walnuts, Cranberries, Raisins (As much as you like...)
Honey 1 tbsp
Salt pinch


I made sourdough biscotti again (here is my previous attempt), this time with more nuts and fruits, and it's truly addictive!!

I love this recipe because it has no rising agents except the natural yeast from the starter, also there is no sugar, no butter, which feels (and I believe is!) pretty healthy;)

The crunchy nuts gives me a good energy boost in the hot kitchen too;D

Do you dip your biscuits?

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment