Thursday, August 28, 2014

Banana Chiffon Cake - Sourdough -

Ingredients:
Egg 4
Flour 50g
Sugar 80g
Sourdough starter 20g
Banana 1 (mashed)

I've been making lots of breads recently, but clearly not enough cakes. Last weekend I finally got a withdrawal syndrome, and had to do something about it...

So.., I made banana cake! :D

This is not one of those moist dense type ones (I like them too!), but it's rather light and super soft. I used my Sourdough Chiffon Cake recipe and added mashed banana before folding in the flour.

When I took the cake out of the oven, I had to put my nose on the cake... the smell was irresistible...
I love love love chiffon cake because it's so ridiculously light that after you had a big slice or two you  don't feel heavy. It's perfect for someone greedy like me who wants at least two slices when it comes to cake...
I had some with plenty of unsweetened cream. 


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment