Monday, May 16, 2011

St Lucia's banana cake

I love bananas...  I was once so addicted to them that I dose up myself with 10 bananas in one go and made myself come off from that addiction. However, this morning I found bananas laying in the kitchen and I could see my banana addiction is now gradually coming back...

This time, my craving was not for plain fresh bananas but a banana cake...

After a bit of research, I decided to go for Caribbean style, St Lucia's banana cake. This cake is... full of my favourite things. The soft and moist bananas, fresh taste of pineapple... crunchy nuts, and hint of spices... humm, what else do I need to make myself feel warm and happy:)

I used almond for nuts, but walnuts would be good too.

To see the recipe, visit The World of Sweets, Saint Lucia.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment