Monday, May 30, 2011

Ghoriba coco

On The World of Sweets, I've made cookies and macaroons before... and I love both of them. This Moroccan Ghoriba is like half cookie and half macaroon, and it is certainly one of the best tea time treats for me.

The chewy texture is like macaroons yet the semolina flour makes these cookie nice and crusty too. The icing sugar melts in the mouth, and of course, the rich coconut flavour hits you every bite!

I love not only the gorgeous taste and texture but also the cracked surface . They look very authentic, and bit like dinosaur's eggs... (not that I've ever seen them...)

To see the recipe, visit The World of Sweets Recipes, Morocco.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment