Thursday, July 24, 2014

Woodfired oven sourdough pizza!


Hot hot hot, soooooo hot! But I won't complain, we've got to take advantage of this heat wave, haven't we?

So, we fired up our woodfired oven last weekend, and had a bit of family pizza evening in the garden.


Here is the sourdough pizza recipe; Sourdough Pizza.

This sourdough pizza dough is by far my favourite pizza base...
Tomato sauce and a lot of cheese, simple, but that's how I like!

It was very hot near the oven but this heat is the key for a good pizza base. ;)
As always, it was fun. Roll the dough, put toppings, bake it, eat it, and go make another one and repeat again. ;D

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment