Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spinach & Walnut bread for 10km Run!

"You don't need to have cancer to fight it."

So.., in less than two weeks time I'm running 10km to support Cancer Research UK. ;D

Please visit my page if you're thinking about supporting a good cause!

I've never done this before....

As the race day gets closer, I'm getting more nervous... I find myself reading about how to prepare for 10k, what to eat..., running for beginners...(probably too late...;D)

Anyway, hoping to boost my energy and to advertise my run to get your support (have you seen my page? :D), I made this vivid green 'RUN 10K' bread!

My 'RUN 10K' bread has Spinach and Walnut. Popeye eats spinach and gets stronger! I'll have the same, please!

Not only does it tasted pretty awesome, but also the beautiful colour lifted up my motivation! I had a few slices before my training, then more afterwards... (when I say more it means 'a lot more...'...;-d)

The roasted walnuts worked very well in this bread. Spinach and walnut, you should try them! They are definitely a good combo;)


Ingredients:
Starter 125g
Strong flour 220g
Wholemeal 30g
Frozen spinach 3 cubes +
Milk = 170 - 175g
Salt 4g
Walnut Handful
Peanut oil 1tbsp

"You don't need to have cancer to fight them."
So, get involved in supporting Cancer Research UK with me.

Wish me luck with my 10km run, and
Please visit my page and help me reach my goal!

Or you can sponsor me by texting YUMI92 and your donation amount of £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070.

Thank you for your support! xxx


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment