Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Illustrated Choux Pastry recipe now online!

As I promised on my previous post, the illustrated Choux Pastry recipe is now on my Free Illustrated Recipes - BON APPETIT. - :)

The online version is not a very high resolution file, but if you would like a higher quality version for printing it's available too. Drop me an email, or leave me a comment. xx

Did you know that you can freeze unbaked choux pastries (at the step 8)? So, why not make a batch and freeze them. Next time all you have to do is to take out the frozen choux pastries and defrost them in the fridge overnight then bake as usual. You can enjoy small amount of choux pastries (even as little as one!) freshly made;D

I also tried freezing baked and cream filled choux pastries (the leftovers from the Matcha and Vanilla ones) and had it like an ice-cream....
It was awesome! Try this out too!


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment