Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Two bunnies cake for two girls!

Our friends' daughter, Ayda's birthday is only 3 days later from Lana's birthday, so last Friday we went up to Leeds to see them and pre-celebrate their first birthday together.

I, of course, made a cake for them. Since they shouldn't be having much sugar, I baked sugar free cake and covered it with fondant so that they could have a bit of inside.

I put two funny looking (or slightly evil looking...) bunnies and golden eggs which Ayda picked one up and tried to eat it! That was hilarious! ;D

The girls seem to have had a good time together as well as the parents. Thanks, Cookie, Chi and Ayda for a lovely time there!

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment