Sunday, April 21, 2013

Matcha Macaron

Macarons are one of my favourite sweets. When I visit a bakery or cafe and they have macarons, I cannot walk out without trying their macarons...

Although I love macarons, I find them pretty hard to bake. I've been practicing and modifying the recipe for 'feels-like-forever' time. However, I think (touch wood!) I've finally got it right this time!

I made matcha macarons. And they came out.... simply perfect! They had nice feet on the bottom and crisp outer shells. The inside was soft and chewy. I put matcha jam in the middle. The flavour of matcha was just heavenly...

These perfect looking sweet treats certainly put a big smile on my face... :D

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment