Monday, April 22, 2013

Mango & Coconut macaron

A sequel to Matcha macaton...

Another macaron, mango and coconut this time. I added mango flavouring to the biscuit and put coconut icing in the middle. It was like a tropical taste explosion in my mouth. I liked it. ;)

Because I added a liquid flavouring in the meringue the biscuit batter was slightly wetter than normal which made the biscuit a tiny bit softer than I would have liked... But all in all it was another successful bake!

The coconut icing was nice too. After resting the macarons in the fridge, the filling sort of soaked in the biscuit a little, which was well tasty!

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment