Monday, April 8, 2013

Mix vegetable bread

Recently my daughter has developed a new habit... When she decides she doesn't want certain foods, she drops them on the floor, and that happens quite often with green vegetables...

I don't want to force her to eat something she doesn't fancy, but as I want her to grow big and strong (not small and strong, that's me! ;D) I thought I should at least make an effort to interest her in eating veges.

So.., I put mix veges in my bread dough... hehe.., mischievous...
But look! She was loving it! I guess she did notice the veges in the bread but she didn't seem to mind! Not only that, when I toasted one for myself, she wanted that one too. ;)



I think this is going to be my technique to make her eat more vegetables!

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment