Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tofu waffle sticks

This morning I finally used the Christmas present from Andy's mum and dad. It's a waffle stick maker. And, it was... awesome! The waffle maker was so easy to use and clean, and most importantly it's so much fun!

I made healthy tofu waffle sticks for breakfast. They were perfect finger food for my girl and she seemed to love the sticks. She ate four of them! Of course, they are great for big kids too (if there are any left...). ;D



Ingredients:

Tofu 150g
Flour 30g
Brown sugar 1tsp
Egg 1
Milk 50g
Butter 1tsp

1. Mash tofu into a smooth paste. Melt butter.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pour the mixture into the heated waffle maker and bake for 2-3 minutes.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment