Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to Chris

It was my mum-in-law, Chris's birthday two days ago, and we had her birthday meal yesterday.

I made a cheese dome cake. I started decorating the cake with Maltesers chocolate because I knew she would love it. As I was putting the Maltesers, the cake started to look like a face, so I decided to turn it into a face, which ended up looking a bit funny...

Surprisingly, Chris had made a dome cake for dessert too! What a coincident! Hers was ice cream cake, hummm, that was very nice.. ;D

Once again, Happy Birthday to Chris! :D

Oh, by the way, the face is not her face...


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment