Thursday, November 13, 2014

Walnut & Beer Sourdough Bread

I had a half can of beer leftover from the other day, so I decided to use it for my bread instead of water.

I've made Sourdough Beer Bread before with leftover beer, and this one is the same as that but with roasted walnuts. A lot of them... I love breads with nuts, so as I was doing the stretch and fold, I kept adding the walnuts.


See! Every slice has so much walnuts! I love it!
The beer added a good flavour to the loaf and really worked well with the walnuts too. The crust had a good tough texture and the crumb was nice and chewy. 

I don't know much about science but I think the beer did some good job to this loaf!

Remember to grab your FREE 2015 Calendar! Sourdough bread recipe is in it too!


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment