Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rich Sourdough Beer Loaf

Have you seen my Walnut & Beer Sourdough Bread that I made with leftover beer the other day?

This mini loaf has the same idea. Made with leftover beer, but this time I added eggs and butter to make it super rich. ;D

Ingredients:
Starter 125g
Very strong flour 250g
Egg 2 + Beer =165g
Honey 30g
Butter 30g
Salt 4g

It is like brioche. It's buttery and has slight sweetness. And on top of that, there are depth and body that (I think) come from the beer.

Beautiful crumb!
Toasted is even better!
(I like my toast to be well-done...;D)

Remember to grab your FREE 2015 Calendar with 12 recipes including Sourdough bread and rolls!

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment