Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Lana!

Last week we celebrated Lana's 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday, Lana! xxx

We were just back from three weeks holiday in Japan and still pretty jet lagged on her birthday, but I managed to make her birthday cake and Lana managed to get up to blow candles and have some cake;)


I made small sponge cake by using some tuna tins. They are perfect for making small cakes. Then, put a lot of strawberries and blueberries that Lana loves and also a generous amount of fresh cream. ;)

Lana fell asleep while I was making her cake... 
She looked very cosy and peaceful. ♥ 

Last year she tucked into the cake before birthday song or photos, but this year she waited and even sang happy birthday to herself too! 

成長ってすごいな〜。これからもすくすく元気に育ってね。
二歳、お誕生日おめでどう。

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment