Tuesday, March 4, 2014

アンパンマンぱん - Ann Pan-

Ann Pan, here we come again! I made these popular Japanese buns for Lana who loves Anpanman (he is a very famous kid's animation character that has been around since I was a kid!)

I've made them before using baker's yeast, but this time I used my strawberry yeast. I've use the same recipe as the Banana yeast melon pan for the dough, which was perfect for these sweet buns.

I drew Anpanman's face for Lana, but before she even looked at it her mouth opened and she bit into his face!

And there is Baikinman too!

I made some chestnut buns too;) 
Look! there is pretty of paste inside;D

... ♡...
The ingredients are:
Starter (Strawberry) 120g
Very strong Flour 250g
Milk 150g
Egg 1
Sugar 30g
Honey 1 tbsp
Oil 15g
Butter 35g
Salt 3g

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment