Monday, April 14, 2014

Sourdough Pizza

The sun is shinning, it's nice and warm outside. That means one thing... Time to fire up our stone oven in the garden!

Last Saturday when I woke up I knew it was going to be a pizza-weather day so I made pizza dough with my strawberry yeast in the morning ready for the woodfired pizza evening;)

Ingredients:
Starter 125g
Strong flour 230g
Semolina 20g
Milk 160g
Honey 10g
Salt 3g
Olive oil 2tsp

Using sourdough starter to make pizza dough takes more time, but since it's getting warmer the dough rises quicker and most importantly it tastes so good!

The good thing about making your own pizza is I can put as much cheese as I want (although it seems that however much cheese I put on pizza it's never enough...;D)

I thought I made too much dough for two big people and one little person, but we ended up eating them all! 
I was absolutely stuffed but it was just too good to be left...


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment