Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Basic pancake

Every now and then, I have an urge to make pancakes...  
And today was one of those days. It was probably because one of my friends asked me for a pancake recipe...
So, I made pancakes for lunch. 


This is my recent favourite pancake recipe. 
Ingredients:
Self raising flour 150g
Milk 150g
Egg 1
Honey 1-2 tbsp
All you need to do is mix everything together and cook on a low-medium heat pan. It's simple but tastes great;)
You can add some vegetable or fruit powder. 
I added carrot, spinach and purple potato before;)
As an alternative to the self raising flour, I often use rice flour and baking powder;)
Lana loves them too. ;D
It's got no sugar so I feel ok even when she eats two big pieces!


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment