Friday, September 21, 2012

Skinny blackberry muffin

We still have a lot of blackberry jam left that I made after our foraging the other day so I made skinny muffins with it to go with morning coffee.

Only sugar in those muffins are from the jam and I reduced the amount of fat as much as I could. So..., they weren't like those very sweet and buttery cupcakes but still have nice moist texture thanks to the blackberry jam and it's perfect for someone like me who sometimes wants to feel "Oh, I'm being healthy!".

You can use any jams instead of blackberry jam;)

Ingredients:

Flour 100g
Egg 2
Blackberry jam 3 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp

1. Preheat the oven to 180Âșc. 
2. Beat eggs until it's light and fluffy.
3. Add blackberry jam and oil into 2. Mix well.
4. Fold flour into 3. Pour the mixture into muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes.



Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment