Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blackberry and cream cheese Swiss roll

More blackberries and another Swiss roll! (Hum? Am I addicted to Swiss rolls? My last Swiss roll was only a few weeks ago, was it?)

This time I added blackberry jam in the sponge to make it taste "super blackberry". ;D And of course, there is blackberry jam in side along with cream cheese icing... Hummm, what a combo!

They were already in the "Sooo goood" territory as is but they went extra level when I froze them. Oh man! I easily downed three pieces after a massive pasta meal...

Even my top taster Andy said "It's a little piece of Heaven." Yum yum yum, life is not bad... :)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment