Thursday, September 6, 2012

Grape jam

The grapes in our garden are becoming fatter and darker each day and I saw some birds were eating them, so I decided to pick some before they all get eaten.

I got a bowlful of grapes and they turned into a beautiful wine red jam. I didn't even take the grape skins off but they were cooked well so I didn't notice them.

Because I wanted to use the jam for cakes I added much less sugar than normal jams. However it was still sweet enough to have it as is. In fact the bit of sharpness was nice and refreshing.

So...now, what shall I make with it. A jam cake? Jam biscuits? Or Jam roly poly?

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment