Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Green tea pudding

I haven't had Japanese stuff for a little while and seeing my mum adding a photo of Japanese food on Facebook made me miss a taste of home...

So..., I searched cupboards and found green tea powder that my mum got for me from Japan. Great! Since I have THIS demanding baby in my arms, I decided to make green tea pudding in a super easy way.

Not only is this pudding easy to make but also it doesn't have mike or eggs, so it's good for those who have dietary issues with them. And of course, it's yummy. ;D

The smooth pudding and rich green tea flavour was just what I needed to satisfy my Japanese food craving...

You can use normal milk instead of soy milk if you prefer...;


Green tea powder 1tbsp
Sugar 1tbsp
Soy milk 200g
Corn flour 1 1/2 tbsp

1. Combine all the ingredients in a sauce pan and mix well.
2. Cook over a low heat until the mixture thickens.
3. Pour the mixture into a cup. Let it set in the fridge.


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment