Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sourdough Biscotti

I made my first attempt of Sourdough Biscotti, and it came out rather good;)

I was going to put more variety of nuts like whole almonds, pistachios, and hazelnuts... but..., I simply forgot...

So, this time it's just a simple almond biscotti. ;D

Ingredients:
Starter 50g
Strong flour 50g
Plain flour 50g
Almond powder 20g
Egg 1
Flaked almond and/or any nuts or dried fruits of your choice! ;)
Honey 1 tbsp
Salt pinch

My Sourdough Biscotti was a little softer than the biscotties made with baking powder or baking soda but it still had that nice nutty flavour and crunchy texture. I'm definitely trying this again with bigger bits of nuts and fruits!

To dip or not to dip...

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment