Thursday, May 8, 2014

Gluten free vegan coconut cookie

The other day I was talking to my sister on Skype, and she told me that she had made cookies first time in a long time... and there was me thinking... 'Oh, I haven't made cookies for a little while, I want to make some too!'

So, when I came off the call, I went into the kitchen and I started mixing the ingredients.

This time I've tried a new 'vegan' cookies with my homemade coconut butter. I made the coconut butter by food processing coconut flakes about 10 minutes until they became like 'butter'.


I also use gluten free flour, so the cookies ended up being both 'vegan' and 'gluten free'. Humm, I like the sound of it...;) But, not only do they sound nice and healthy, they also taste well good!

The sweet smell of coconut was so good, and I loved how it crumbled!
Lana loved it too. 
She even said 'more biscuit?' when she finished her half. ;D

Ingredients:
200g coconut butter
1tsp sesame seed oil
50g brown sugar
100g Gluten free flour


Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment